Now in its seventh year, Thinking of You Week (21 Sept – 27th Sep 2020) inspires people to create a wave of love, caring and happiness by sending greeting cards to different people during the week.
Sending cards generates positive feelings and wellbeing. Science has shown that receiving a handwritten card is far more personal, creates a lovely warm positive boost and makes people feel far more special than receiving texts, emails or social media messages.
So help us to create the happiness wave - and this website will tell you how!
Thinking Of You Week 2020
- 1980’s card brings back memories! #cardtokeep November 29, 2019
- No. 1 Daddy! #cardtokeep November 27, 2019
- First Valentines Card…. #cardtokeep November 26, 2019
- Homesick student’s card from parents – #cardtokeep November 25, 2019
- Grandma’s touching message – #cardtokeep November 25, 2019